Hilton Athens is more than a hotel – it’s a legacy. A favorite among locals and guests alike, our landmark hotel is a destination itself as the hub for Athens’ business, cultural and social life. Explore our unique architectural and artistic style and relax at the spa. View the Acropolis and city skyline from the private balcony of your guest room. Our prime location in the heart of Athens is the perfect home base for discovering the city’s world-famous attractions. Athens Pride has been working closely with the Athens Hilton Hotel for the last 7 years and we guarantee you all a stay to remember.
Getting from the Airport
The Athens Metro and the Express bus stop directly across the street from the Hilton Athens. The trip takes 30-40 minutes. Station/bus stop: Evangelismos
• Airport Metro: 6:30 am to 11:30 pm, every half hour.
Tickets: €10-1, €18-2, €24-3. All stations are fully accessible.
• X95 Express Bus: 24 hours, every 20 minutes. Tickets: €6.
• Taxi: Fixed rate: €38.
Good to know
- Center of Athens, short walk from upmarket district of Kolonaki
- 10 min walk from Syntagma Square
- 25-meter outdoor swimming pool, the largest in the center of Athens
- Impressive Acropolis and city views from rooms and rooftop Galaxy Bar
- 6,000 sq. m. event space with 23 naturally lit meeting rooms
- Spa with fitness center, salon, heated indoor pool and large outdoor pool
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars